Tech Crimes: The 4 Deadly Actions Against Your Smartphone
Sometimes, we don’t even realise it, but the things we do can lead to their untimely death. In this article, we’ll talk about some common habits to Extend phone life and how you can avoid them to keep your device running smoothly and efficiently for years to come. So, let’s get started and learn how to take care of our phones the way they should be.
1. Being Careless About Hot and Cold
Smartphone temperature sensitivity changes, just like people are. Extreme heat or cold can damage your phone’s internal parts and shorten its overall lifespan. People often make the mistake of leaving their phones in direct sunlight on the car dashboard or seat. Even on not-too-hot days, the temperature inside a car can rise above 50 degrees Celsius, which can damage your phone. This can cause problems with performance, the battery, and even long-term damage. In the same way, extreme cold can also be bad for your phone.
- Don’t leave your phone out in the sun or a hot car.
- If you’re somewhere cold, keep your phone in a pocket close to your body to keep it from getting too cold.
2. Fast Charging is Slow Poison
Fast charging is a common feature of modern smartphones that lets us quickly add power to our phones. But using fast charging too much can be bad for the health of your battery. During charging, Li-ion batteries, which are often found in smartphones, go through a process called “Crystallisation.” This process is messed up by fast charging, which causes the battery to wear out faster and have less power over time.
- If you don’t have to, don’t use fast charging. Whenever you can, choose to charge regularly.
- If you need to charge your phone quickly, you should only use fast charging when you have to or when you don’t have time.
3. Cool Gaming-Hot Charging
Many smartphone users now like to play games on their phones. Even though gaming can be fun, it puts a lot of stress on your phone’s processor and makes it hot. When you charge your phone and play games at the same time, the heat buildup gets worse, Smartphone overheating Mobile gaming impact is bad.
- Don’t charge your phone while you’re playing games, especially for long periods.
- If you play mobile games a lot, you might want to use cooling pads or fans to help get rid of the heat.
4. Don’t Buy Low-Cost Accessories
Using cheap and low-quality charging cables, chargers, and covers with metal frames can also hurt your phone. These accessories might not be made to the same quality standards as the ones made by the manufacturer. This could cause problems with compatibility, overheating, and Avoiding phone damage to your phone.
- Always use original or certified cables and chargers from a brand you know and trust.
- Choose phone covers that are made of high-quality materials that won’t block signals or hold in heat.
By avoiding these bad habits, you can make your smartphone last much longer and keep it running well for years to come. To protect your investment, be careful with your phone, keep it at a comfortable temperature, and use good accessories. So, the next time you use your phone, think twice about what you’re doing and do what’s best for it. So these were the Actions Against Your Smartphone which decrease your Smartphone lifespan.
- Beware Android Users: Fake App SafeChat Stealing WhatsApp Data!
- Effortless Electric Shaver Buying Guide: How to Groom Yourself with Ease in 7 Steps