Flipkart Holi Sale 2023, the “Big Bachat Dhamaal Sale,” is live.
Holi, the festival of colors and celebrations, is just a few days away, and online retailer Flipkart is preparing for the occasion by offering their biggest discounts ever. During the “Big Bachat Dhamaal Sale 2023,” Flipkart is offering incredible deals and discounts on iPhone smartphones to customers. The promotion began on March 3 and will run until March 5 before coming to an end. Those who are thinking about purchasing an Apple iPhone should do so right now because it is the best time to do so. Furthermore, Flipkart is now offering significant discounts on a variety of electronic devices, including AirPods, MacBooks, and more. Let’s take a look at the offers available with “Technical Dost.”
Amazon’s “Holi Shopping Store” section is currently running a promotion in which many electronic devices, including computers and wearables, are discounted by up to 70%. There may be a sale there.
Flipkart Holi Sale 2023 will begin on March 3 and customers can expect discounts of up to 80% on over 1 lakh different products manufactured by a variety of manufacturers.
Flipkart offers discounts of up to 75% off home appliances such as refrigerators, washing machines, and other similar items. Furthermore, there is a discount of up to 70% on furniture. There will be a 55% discount on air conditioners and a 45% discount on laptops, which are currently selling the most units.
Prices for smartphones from Apple and Samsung will be reduced, as will prices for smartwatches, electronic products, beauty products, clothing, household appliances, and other items.
Flipkart Holi Sale 2023: Buy iPhone 14 for Rs 44,999
The significant savings on the iPhone make this the best deal of them all. With the ongoing “Big Bachat Dhamaal Sale,” you can now purchase either the iPhone 13 or the iPhone 14 at significantly reduced prices.
An instant 11% discount will be applied, allowing you to purchase the Apple iPhone 13 base model, which was previously priced at 69,900. This Apple iPhone can be purchased through an exchange offer in addition to receiving up to two bank offers.
The starting price of the Apple iPhone 14 base model before the sale was rupees 79,900, and it will be a 9% discount after the sale. Similarly to the iPhone 13, it is currently eligible for exchange offers as well as up to two bank offers.
Some More Offers
- Amazon Kindle 2022 costs Rs 9,999.
- Sony Bravia 4K Ultra HD Smart LED Television with a screen size of 108 cm (43 inches). Google TV is priced at 42,990 Indian rupees.
- The OnePlus 80 cm (32 inches) Y Series HD Ready LED Smart Android TV is priced at Rs 14,999.
- The BoAt Airdopes 141 Bluetooth True Wireless in-ear Earbuds with Mic start at Rs 1,299 and go up from there.
- The Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 in 45mm Bluetooth starts at Rs 15,999.
- The SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S7+ with Stylus costs Rs 49,999 and has 6 gigabytes of RAM and 128 gigabytes of storage.
- The SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A7 Lite with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of ROM costs Rs 13,450.
- The ASUS TUF Gaming F15 Core i5 10th Gen starts at Rs 49,990, while the boat Aavante Bar Octave is priced at Rs 5,499 and comes with 2.2 channel built-in subwoofers and a 100 W Bluetooth soundbar.
- The SAMSUNG HW-T42E/XL Dolby Digital 150 W Bluetooth Soundbar is available for Rs 7,999.
- JBL Cinema SB270 is a wireless subwoofer with Dolby Digital that costs 11,999 rupees.
- A Voltas 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split Inverter AC with Wi-Fi Connect costs Rs 38,030.
- Voltas 0.75 Ton 3 Star Split AC at Rs 25,999.