How can I apply for my child’s Aadhar card? If your child’s age is less than 05 years old. And you want to get make his/her Aadhar. Here we will give you detailed information about how to apply for Aadhaar by Technical Dost.
How can I apply for my child’s Aadhar card?
To get the Aadhar card of any child below the age of five years. One of the parents should have an Aadhar card. On the basis of that, the child’s Aadhar card is being made. At the same time, let me tell you that if your child’s age is less than five years. In that case, your child’s picture will be taken for their Aadhar card and not their Bio-Matic.
Lastly, parents can directly click on this link: https://uidai.gov.in/ to get an appointment for their child’s Aadhar card to make.
How to apply Aadhar card for child?
Want to inform you about some important things. You should keep in mind while getting the Aadhar card for your child, which is as follows:
- Let me tell you that, the Baal Aadhaar card online registration of newborns or children below the age of 5 years can be done online and offline.
- The Aadhar card provided to children below the age of 5 years is in blue color.
- If your child’s age is less than 05 years, then only your child’s picture will be taken for their Aadhar card, and their Bio-Matic will not be required.
- To get the Aadhar card of any child below the age of five years, one of the parents should have an Aadhar card because, on the basis of that, the Aadhar card of the child is made.
- After crossing the age of 5 years, Then parents will have to update the bio-metrics of their child. After that, the child could get an Aadhar card like any other common citizen.
What are the documents required to apply for my child’s Aadhar card
Here is a list of the papers that must be shown in order to get a Baal Aadhaar card:
- One of the parents will have to give their Aadhar card to obtain an Aadhar card for their child.
- Parents also need to provide original birth certificates for their children, etc.
Finally, by fulfilling some of the above documents in this way. Parents can get their child’s Aadhar card made and can get its benefits.
In this article, we told how to apply for an Aadhaar card for their child. I told you about this so that all of you can apply for your child’s Aadhar card as soon as possible. And make the child’s Aadhar card a social identity.