How Digilocker Function
Improved access to information and resources has resulted from technological advancements. How Digilocker Functions, everything from instantaneous social media updates to internet buying and banking to the streaming of music and television shows.
The arrival of the Digilocker
Users are understandably wary of disclosing personal information on public websites. There are times when it is challenging to keep private information safe, whether it is stored digitally or in hard copy. But no longer.
How Digilocker Functions, For those unaware, DigiLocker is a secure cloud-based platform provided by the Government of India with the aim of helping citizens store and share their important documents and certificates. DigiLocker helps users access their important documents at any time and from anywhere. Users can also share digital copies of documents without any hassle.
Some of the benefits of DigiLocker are as follows:
- Citizens’ files are available online and accessible from any location. This not only facilitates the process but also helps save time.
- Because of this, we can drastically reduce our dependence on paper records.
- Since authorized users have immediate access to the files, verifying their authenticity is much less of a hassle.
- However, the e-Sign feature allows you to digitally sign documents that you have uploaded yourself.
Who are the stakeholders in the DigiLocker system?
There are three distinct stakeholders in the DigiLocker system.
However, the entity that issues e-documents to users in a standard format that makes them available digitally refers to the issuer. Examples, are CBSE, Income Tax Department, Registrar’s Office, and other autonomous bodies. How Digilocker Function.
- A requestor is an entity that requests a certain e-document within a repository such as the Passport Office, university, RTO, etc.
- Although, a resident is a person who uses DigiLocker on the basis of an Aadhaar number.
Read More Articles:
- Government alert on sharing of your Adhar Card
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Agnipath Yojana
- How to create an ID on IRCTC