How to check your FASTag balance?
FASTags have made life easier for people who routinely travel across the nation. The RFID-based tag system has eliminated the necessity for cash payments at toll booths. Although there were some difficulties at first, adding money to the FASTags account is now an easy operation. There may be times when you are traveling and are unsure how much balance you have in your FASTag. Here are four easy methods and How to check your FASTag balance?
- Go to either the Play Store or the App Store on your mobile device.
- You can get the My FASTag app for your Android or iPhone mobile by clicking here.
- Fill in your login information.
- Now you can check your FASTags balance in your account.
- Go to the bank website with which you have linked your FASTag account.
- With your credentials, log in to the FASTag portal.
- Select View Balance from the drop-down menu.
The SMS method is straightforward and does not require multiple steps. Although, after you have registered for the FASTag service, you will receive an SMS at the toll booth when the amount is deducted from your FASTag account. After all, this SMS will inform you about the deduction amount, your FASTags account balance, and confirmation of toll payment and recharge, among other things.
If your mobile number is registered with NHAI prepaid wallet and you are a prepaid FASTags customer, you can check your FASTags account balance by calling the toll-free number +91-8884333331. This facility is open round the clock.
If the consumer does not keep an adequate balance, the FASTags are banned at the toll plaza. If the client travels through the toll plaza without recharging, he will be unable to utilize NETC services and must pay the toll charge in cash.
- What are USB OTG and the different ways to use it?
- COVID made India poorer
- PM Modi will inaugurate the country’s largest Drone Festival