Know how WhatsApp will work on 4 phones at the same time
Users have been asking for this feature for a long time, and WhatsApp has finally added it. With the new update, the same WhatsApp number can now be used on up to four different phones. Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Meta, and Will Cathcart, CEO of WhatsApp, both talked about how important the feature is on social media. Technical Dost explains how WhatsApp will work on 4 phones at the same time.
WhatsApp On Multiple Phones
WhatsApp has had the ability to run on more than one device for a long time. From the laptop to the desktop, it works like butter, even though the phone doesn’t have internet. Garari, on the other hand, used to get stuck on multi-smartphone login. People who use two smartphones were more likely to have trouble. But the problem is over now because the same number can be used on four different phones at the same time.
🥁 Drumroll please…
Now you can use the same WhatsApp account on multiple phones 📱📞 ☎️ 📲
Link up to 4 other devices to your account so you can easily switch between phones without signing out and pick your chats up right where you left off. pic.twitter.com/Loqa30EgHk
— WhatsApp (@WhatsApp) April 25, 2023
- First, you need to get WhatsApp on the phone where you want to copy or run it.
- If you are already using WhatsApp from another number, you will have to delete the account because there is no way to log out of the app right now.
- Before you delete the chat, don’t forget to back it up if you need to.
- After that, the app will show you a screen where you can enter the number.
- In the right corner, under “Help,” click here.
- The “Link to an existing account” option will show up.
- When you click the button, the QR code will appear on the screen.
- As soon as you scan the code, your second phone’s WhatsApp will be loaded on the new phone.
- You can sign in on four different phones at the same time.