Instagram Videos Auto-Generated Captions
Instagram has announced that it is rolling out the auto-generated caption feature for its videos. The new feature was announced by Instagram head Adam Mosseri in a Twitter post. It’s been a long time coming, but we’re excited to share a new tool that empowers those in deaf and hard-of-hearing communities, “the tweet read. Videos on Instagram will now have auto-generated captions, where you have the option to turn them off or on, he added.
In this Technical Dost Article, you will learn How to start Instagram Videos Auto-Generated Captions
How to open Instagram Videos Auto-Generated Captions in setting
As the name suggests, the auto-generated caption feature automatically creates captions for videos on the platform. It is worth noting that the platform will not show captions for older videos, and captions will only be available in newer videos if the user has enabled the option before uploading. You can follow these steps to learn how to get auto-generated captions on your videos.
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap and slide your finger to the left on your screen.
- Simply slide left to the right corner here and you will see many options.
- Tap on “Add New Posts” from the list.
- Among them, there will be an option to add a new post.
- Select the video you want to share.
- You will need to select the desired video to upload.
- Tap “Next.”
- Tap on “Advanced Settings.”
- Next to “Show Caption Under Accessibility,” turn on the toggle. You will see an auto-generated caption. You simply need to turn this on, and the auto-generated caption will be available on your video.
- Come back to the Uploads section and tap Share.
Now the caption will be visible on your video. It will play along with your Video. But it can be not helpful if your video is not in English. If you make your content in English then this feature is just for you.
Read Next: Instagram blue tick and gain followers scam