It is very simple to create a free pan card; apply with 10 steps
It is now very simple to obtain a PAN card. Gone are the days when this work was done through brokers. It only takes a few minutes to visit the NSDL website, and the PAN card is delivered directly to the home or office within a few days. You’re probably recalling the meme ‘Hey brother, what do you want to say’ after reading this. So, what is there to say about this?
Technical Dost will tell you about the fees associated with obtaining a PAN card. However, a PAN card can be created for free using a trick. There is no alternative route; instead, go directly to the Income Tax website.
Create a Free Pan Card
The Pan Card is the most important document related to our income. The vehicle of income and income tax could not function without a PAN card. The 10-digit Permanent Account Number stores a wealth of personal information about you. It is up to the person who goes to get it made from the broker to decide how much money it will cost.
If you apply through the website, you will be charged Rs 109 and 74 paise (Rs 93 + GST). However, if you apply in the manner described above, this fee will not be charged. Not only that but the PAN card number will be generated automatically. It is very simple to create a free pan card; apply with 10 steps.
1. Go to the Income Tax Department’s website.
2. The Instant E-Pan option will appear in the quick link on the home page.
3. When you click, four important pieces of information appear in front of you.
4. This is a paperless process.
5. A PAN number is generated in 10 minutes.
6. Equal to the value of the physical PAN card.
7. Only the Aadhaar number and the mobile number associated with it will be required.
8. Select the Get New e-Pan option.
9. Verify with OTP by entering the Aadhaar number.
10. A PAN number will be generated, which you can also download.
Some things that must be addressed. You should not have a PAN card already. Minors are not permitted to participate in the e-Pan process. This means you must be at least 18 years old. By the way, even if you are under the age of 18, you can apply for a PAN card using the old procedure. By visiting the website and paying the appropriate fees.