The Jio Bharat K1 Effect: 4G and UPI Payments in Every Hand
The Jio Phone was already a best-seller after only one day on Amazon. Well, do you know why Jio just put Jio Bharat K1 price for just 999 rupees? Well, 999 rupees isn’t much for a 4G phone. The Jio phone they used to have cost 1500 rupees. Well, this is different from other keypad phones because you can use UPI to pay for it. Well, there wasn’t a 4G phone with a keypad that could be used to pay through UPI until now. You still needed a smartphone for that. But this will change after Jio Bharat K1.
Not Just Any Phone with a Keypad
The Jio Phone is unique because you can use UPI payment on keypad phone to pay for things with it. UPI is like digital money that works like magic and lets you pay for things without cash. Before, you needed an expensive smartphone to do this, but now you don’t. The Jio Bharat K1 is a new Jio phone that changes the game. It is a smartphone with a keypad.
What are Jio Bharat K1 Features?
Here’s a look at what this cheap 4G phone has to offer:
- Display: A colorful, not-too-big screen that’s great for looking at things. It’s a 1.77-inch Color TFT display with a 4:3 aspect ratio and a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels. The number of pixels per inch (PPI) is 167.
- Memory: It has 512 MB of RAM. It also has 4 GB of storage built-in, and you can add up to 128 GB more with a memory card if you need to.
- Camera: It even has a 0.3-megapixel camera on the back so you can take pictures.
- Operating System: It uses Threadx RTOS, which is a lightweight operating system.
- Battery: It is powered by a 1000 mAh Li-ion battery, which should last for a decent amount of time.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth for sharing, GPS for finding places, and even 4G for fast internet. It also has a built-in torch, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a micro USB v2.0 port for charging and transferring data.
- Extra-Cool Things: You can pay with UPI, it understands 23 languages, and it comes with some fun Jio apps.
How We Pay Will Change
Soon, you’ll be able to pay online to everyone, from the friendly rickshaw uncle to the bhaiya who sells vegetables, with UPI. Isn’t that pretty cool? Just remember that you can only do this with Jio Pay UPI, but that’s still cool!
What’s the Catch?
Not everything can be just right, though. There are some cool Jio apps on this phone, but you can’t add as many other apps as you can on other phones. No WhatsApp yet, but who knows, it could come in a future software update. And remember that when you use this phone, you’ll be in the Jio world.
Jio’s Brilliant Plan
So, why does Jio make a phone that is so cool but so cheap? Jio likes 4G and 5G, but a lot of people still use phones with keypads. So, this cheap phone was made so that more people could join the 4G party. Even if they don’t make a lot of money at first, they’ll have a lot of happy customers in the long run.
Also, it lets you become more familiar with the Jio ecosystem because you can only use Jio apps on this phone. If you want to watch a movie, you can use Jio Cinema. If you want to listen to music, you can use Jio Savan. In this way, you’ll become dependent on Jio apps, which is good for Jio.
Overall, I think this phone is worth the price. From an Indian point of view, 999 is a reasonable and necessary amount that can only be reloaded for a few months. Even though Jio has a big plan and it makes a lot of money for them, it is also beneficial for Indian users.