By accessing the site or service and/or by clicking “I agree”, you agree to be bound by these terms. You represent and warrant to the company that you are at least eighteen (18) years old or older, capable of entering, performing, and adhering to these terms, and that you agree to be bound by them. You agree to register prior to uploading any content and/or comment and any other use or service of this site and provide your details, including but not limited to your complete name, age, email address, residential address, and contact number.
“User” or “You” means any person who accesses or avails this site of the company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying, or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the site of the company.
The Company reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or discontinue this site and services at any time and without notice, as well as modify and alter any or all of the content contained on the Site.
Our facts, opinions, analyses, or predictions may be wrong.
The content of the site is offered for general information, discussion, and entertainment purposes only. Some of the content is unmoderated by the site and reflects the personal opinions of the posters. You agree to use your discretion in accessing any information on the site.
Thetechnicaldost.com hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable, and non-transferable licence to access the website, subject to your agreement that all such access and use will be governed by all of the terms and conditions set forth in this USER AGREEMENT.
Copyright & Retransmission of Information
Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as transferring or assigning any of your or any other person’s or entity’s ownership rights.All stock call information on thetechnicaldost.com is the proprietary and confidential property of thetechnicaldost.com and cannot be repeated for any reason outside thetechnicaldost.com. You agree not to repeat or rebroadcast in any way any of the stock call information made on thetechnicaldost.com for any reason whatsoever. You agree that if you do repeat or re-post any of the technicaldost.com calls by any means, you will be liable for actual and punitive damages as determined by thetechnicaldost.com and additional damages to be determined by an Indian court of law.
You may not resell, redistribute, broadcast, or transfer the information or use the information in a searchable, machine-readable database unless separately and specifically authorised in writing by thetechnicaldost.com prior to such use. You may not rent, lease, sublicense, copy, reproduce, publicly display, publish, adapt, store, or time-share thetechnicaldost.com, any part thereof, or any of the information received or accessed therefrom to or through any other person or entity unless separately and specifically authorised in writing by thetechnicaldost.com prior to such use.Furthermore, without prior written permission, you may not remove, alter, or obscure any copyright, legal, or proprietary notices in or on any portions of thetechnicaldost.com.Except as set forth herein, any other use of the information contained in this site requires the prior written consent of mcd and may require a separate fee.
DELAYS IN SERVICE
Neither thetechnicaldost.com nor its directors, employees, affiliates, agents, representatives, or subcontractors will be liable for any loss or liability caused by delays or interruptions caused by electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other similar causes. During any such interruption, thetechnicaldost.com assumes no responsibility for maintaining access to thetechnicaldost.com.
Unauthorized Use and Prohibited Activities
Unauthorized use of the site in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.
You agree not to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, or share any information on the Site that—
- a) is someone else’s property, and you have no legal claim to it;
- b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, hateful, or racially or ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force;
- c) endangers children in any way;
- d) infringes on any patent, trademark, copyright, or other form of intellectual property;
- e) is a violation of current law;
- f) misleads or deceives the addressee about the origin of such messages, or communicates any information that is patently false or misleading but could reasonably be interpreted as a fact;
- g) pretend to be someone else.
- h) computer viruses and any other computer code, files, or programmes intended to disrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer resource
- i) endangers India’s unity, integrity, defense, security, or sovereignty; friendly relations with foreign states; or public order; incites the commission of any cognizable offense; prevents the investigation of any offense; or insults any other nation; or
- j) is demonstrably false and untrue, and is written or published in any form with the intent of deceiving or harassing a person, entity, or agency for monetary gain or personal harm.
Do not violate posting or commenting rules.
You are responsible for your own postings and agree to access and use the site at your own risk on an as-is basis. Your postings should be truthful and accurate. Do not make postings that involve the following:
Security for sale, barter, or exchange
Harassment, defamation, threats, stalking, bullying, or other violations of others’ legal rights are prohibited.
Imitating another individual or entity, or falsely claiming or misrepresenting your affiliation with another individual or entity,
Infringement of another’s intellectual property, including but not limited to, trade secrets, trademarks, and copyrights of any type
Obscene, vulgar, bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive language or images
Gambling, contests, chain letters, “pyramid schemes,” or “multi-level marketing” schemes
Any violations of local, state, national, or international law that result from your use of the site include security laws and regulations.
Comments personally attack the author of a post.
Furthermore, you agree that you will not, through the Site/Service,
- a) publish, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any software or other computer files containing a virus, trojan horse, time bomb, bots, botnets, malicious content, content theft, data manipulation, threats, or other potentially harmful programs, elements, or components;
- b) remove or modify any legal notices, disclaimers, or proprietary notices from the Site, such as copyright or trademark symbols, or modify any logos that you do not own or have express permission to modify;
- c) not use the Site/Service in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it, and refrain from taking any action that is harmful or potentially harmful to the company’s server, network(s), computer systems/resources connected to any company server, or interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Site/Service by any other party.
- d) obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information that are not specifically made available through the Site/Service;
e). impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a company’s official, forum leader, guide, or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- f) engage in any action that encourages or puts anyone or anything in danger of harm;
- g) launch “denial of service” (DoS, DDoS) or other malicious attacks on applications or internet services;
- h) send any offensive, illegal, or otherwise forbidden message to any newsgroup, mailing list, chat room, or other Internet forum;
use the site/service for illegal purposes;
j). disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with, or attempt to make or attempt any unauthorized access to any company website or the website of any company’s customer;
k). transmit through the Site any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. This includes text, graphics, video, programs, and audio, among other things.
- l) collect or attempt to collect personally identifiable information about any person or entity without their express written consent, and you must keep records of any such written consent for the duration of this agreement and the next two years;
- m) engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive online behaviour such as “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” or “griefing”;
Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the site.
- o) send or distribute any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “duplicative messages,” or other form of solicitation.
- p) create or permit the creation of any lien or security interest in relation to the subject matter of this Agreement; or
- q) make any representation or warranty on the company’s behalf. You agree not to post, distribute, transmit, or otherwise make available any data, text, message, computer file, or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to:
(i) violation of any third party’s copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights, including, but not limited to, unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and unauthorized transmission of copyrighted software;
(ii) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity;
(iii) any confidentiality obligation.
Furthermore, you agree that, if a third party claims that any material you have contributed to the site is unlawful, you will bear the full burden of establishing that the material complies with all applicable laws.
The site reserves the right to edit, delete, or hide comments.
EQUIPMENT AND SYSTEMS OF OPERATION
You must provide and maintain all telephone, internet, and other equipment required to access thetechnicaldost.com, and you are solely responsible for the costs of any such equipment and/or telephone, internet, or other equipment, including any applicable taxes. You are responsible for operating the equipment you use to access technicaldost.com.
Links to third-party sites
The links on this site will allow you to leave thetechnicaldost.com. The linked sites are not under the control of thetechnicaldost.com. TheTechnicalDost.com has not reviewed nor approved these sites and is not responsible for the contents or omissions of any linked site or any links contained in a linked site. The inclusion of any linked site does not imply endorsement by thetechnicaldost.com of the site. A separate agreement governs third-party links to thetechnicaldost.com.
Material Submitted by Users
Certain elements of the site will contain material submitted by users. The company accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy, or conformity to applicable laws of such material. You will indemnify and hold harmless the company, its affiliates, and/or business partners against all third-party claims, demands, and actions brought against such parties which arise from or relate to the material submitted by you.
If this User Agreement and other documents conflict, this User Agreement will take precedence, regardless of whether such order or other documents are signed or acknowledged by any director, officer, employee, representative, or agent of thetechnicaldost.com.
There are no legal fees.
If mcd takes action (by itself or through its associated companies) to enforce any of the provisions of this User Agreement, including the collection of any amounts due hereunder, mcd shall be entitled to recover from you (and you agree to pay), in addition to all sums to which it is entitled or any other relief, at law or in equity, reasonable and necessary attorney’s fees and any costs of litigation.
A portion of the site contains advertising information, promotion material, or other material submitted by third parties to the company. The party providing the information or material is solely responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the site complies with applicable international and national law. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions sponsored by, advertisers other than the company found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, are solely between you and such advertiser, as are any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings. The company will not be responsible or liable for any claim, error, omission, inaccuracy in advertising material or any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such non-company advertisers on the website. The company reserves the right to omit, suspend, or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the site will be subject to these terms and conditions.
The site reserves the right to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. The Site may also edit, refuse to post or remove any posting at the Site’s sole discretion. The site reserves the right to deny access to any user who, in its sole discretion, engages in inappropriate, unprofessional, or illegal behavior.
The site reserves the right to remove content that, in its sole discretion, violates any of the rules set forth herein of which it becomes aware, but is under no obligation to do so. If you are offended by any content on the site, stop using it.
The site includes unmoderated information containing the personal opinions and other expressions of the people who post entries on a wide range of topics. Such entries are the opinions of the specific authors and are not statements of advice, opinion, or information of the Site or any other Site-affiliated person or entity.
Neither the content of the Site nor the links to other websites contained therein are routinely moderated, screened, approved, reviewed, or endorsed by the Site or any Site-affiliated person or entity.
The Site and any information, products, or services therein are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for use for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
The Site does not warrant that the Site will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner or that the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components. Use of information obtained from or through the site is at your own risk.
The site is not an intermediary, broker/dealer, investment advisor, or exchange and does not provide services as such.
This User Agreement and the license rights granted hereunder will remain in full force and effect unless terminated or cancelled for any of the reasons listed below:
(a) immediately by technicaldost.com for any unauthorized access or use by you
(b) If you assign or transfer (or attempt to assign or transfer) any of your rights under this Agreement, thetechnicaldost.com will notify you immediately.
(c) immediately if you violate any of this User Agreement’s other terms and conditions. The termination or cancellation of this Agreement shall have no effect on any legal or equitable right or relief to which thetechnicaldost.com may be entitled. Upon termination of this User Agreement, all rights granted to you will terminate and revert to thetechnicaldost.com. Except as set forth herein, regardless of the reason for cancellation or termination of this User Agreement, the fee charged for access to thetechnicaldost.com is non-refundable for any reason.
The terms of this agreement are exclusively based on and subject to Indian law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts in Mumbai, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation, this paragraph.