Update Aadhaar address without proof for 50 rupees!
There is a brand new service you can use to get your Aadhaar card updated to reflect your current address. All of the previously mentioned information was provided to us by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Up until recently, Aadhaar users who wanted to update their addresses were required to provide personal address proof in order to Update Aadhaar address without proof. However, soon you will be able to update your Aadhaar card online with your current address even if you do not know your UID or enrolment ID.
In the not-too-distant future, we’ll have the capability to do that. To accomplish this, it will be necessary to use the primary earner proof of residence. Address changes on Aadhaar cards, however, require approval from the household’s HOF (Head of the family). The reason for this is that Aadhaar is a government-issued form of identification. The children, spouses, and guardians of those who do not have legal documents in their names or copies of those documents will benefit greatly from this service.
If you have a job that takes you to different cities, you’re also required to update your Aadhaar address. You will appreciate how this feature simplifies the process. Regarding the research at hand, anyone over the age of 18 is eligible to take on the role of head of the family and, as such, is allowed to give out his home address to his relatives. Update Aadhaar address without proof.
.@UIDAI enables ‘Head of Family’ based online address update in Aadhaar
Residents can update address in Aadhaar online with the consent of their Head of Family
Read here: https://t.co/oHdNjzYrR3
— PIB India (@PIB_India) January 3, 2023
What steps are recommended?
To update your Aadhaar requires proper identification, such as a ration card, report card, marriage license, or passport. This is the first step in reaching out to the main head of the family (HOF). If there is no legal proof of the parties’ relationship, the “Head of the Family” (HOF) can make a declaration of their own kinship. To Update Aadhaar address without proof follow these mentioned steps.
- Any citizen who wishes to take advantage of this service may do so by visiting the “My Aadhaar” portal (https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in) and making the necessary changes to their address information.
- Once this is done, the resident must enter the Aadhaar number of the person in their household who earns the most money.
- No one outside of the family will be able to find out the family head’s name or address without first knowing their Aadhaar number. In addition to this, a further fee of 50 (rupees) will be imposed.
- As soon as the head’s Aadhaar number has been validated, the resident will be required to upload the document that demonstrates their connection to the HOF in order to proceed with the verification process. If you’d like us to perform this service for you, we’ll need to collect 50 rupees from you.
- Upon successful completion of the payment process, you will be given a service request number. In addition, the person who is the head of the family will receive a text message on this topic.
- A request will be processed after the Head of the Family (HOF) has given his approval through the My Aadhaar portal within 30 days of the date they received the notification.
Following the receipt of the request, this will take place. This must be done before the request can move forward in the system. Update Aadhaar address without proof.
Requests are considered denied and cases are closed if the household head either does not accept or declines to accept the request. Messages sent via text messaging will be used to relay the data. No refunds will be made under these circumstances.
- 8 Ways to Protect Your Facebook Account from Phishing Attacks
- Update Aadhaar address without proof for 50 rupees!