Is the UV sterilizer cabinet suitable for your home?
At that precise moment, we must sanitize some items. It could be anything from a menstrual cup to a baby product to a milk bottle. These items are sterilized by boiling them in a pan of water. It can take a long time and be very inconvenient. You can use this instead of this to sterilize your items. So the question is whether this can replace our current procedures. Let’s decide whether Is the UV sterilizer cabinet suitable for your home by Technical Dost.
What is a UV Sterilizer Cabinet?
The UV sterilizer cabinet and Disinfection Cabinet (UVSD), a portable cabinet with UV-C illumination, instantly kills 99.9% of bacteria and germs on cabinet objects. In addition, the UVSD includes hanging bars and hooks for suspending items for 360-degree disinfection.
A UV sterilizer cabinet for disinfecting tools and other items without the use of liquid. Sanitation and sterilization are quick and easy. A UV sterilizer cabinet with ozone can kill 99.9% of microorganisms effectively and safely. All-around security is provided by the reflective glass. It takes 8 minutes to disinfect.
1. Easy to Use
The Professional UV Sterilizer Box with Ozone is controlled by a single switch. Quartz UV light is integrated.
2. High Quality
Mirror stainless steel, a temperature-resistant industrial material, is used to manufacture ultraviolet lamps for sterilization and disinfection. A specific door safety switch protects the door operator from UV light damage. There is no secondary pollution, it is more effective and lighter, safer and more intensive, it saves energy, is reusable, and can be used for an extended period of time.
3. Disinfection of various tools
UV technology can be used to professionally disinfect combs, toothbrushes, towels, mobile phones, kitchenware, beauty and hair products, medical supplies, and hair extensions.
4. Used in the following locations
The kitchen, the bathroom, the hotel, the beauty/nail salon, the skin care center, the barbershop, the quarantine area, the office, the refectory, the restroom, the school, and the hotel are all examples of public spaces.
The Beauty Disinfector Machine, Professional Salon Sterilization Box Ultraviolet Light Disinfection Device, and Tattoo Nipper Nail Sterilizing Equipment are by far our most popular products. People don’t seem to be getting enough of it.
5. The sterilization method
It is possible to use ultraviolet + ozone without heating electrical products. Salons, spas, manicures, dental offices, homes, and personal care (suitable for sterilization of various dry goods).
It can be used to sterilize cell phones and other electronic devices. Sterilize menstrual cups, baby bottles, utensils, kitchenware, and other items (including metal, plastic, ceramic, and glass).
There are two sterilizer options for quick sterilization: 8 minutes or 30 minutes.
Can UV Sterilizer Cabinet damage electronics?
In any case, the electronics in laptops and cell phones have advanced. In contrast to harsh cleaning chemicals like alcohol or bleach-based treatments, UV-C light disinfection has no effect on the effectiveness of the cell phone’s touch screen or internal circuits.
Is a UV sterilizer worth it?
UV primarily acts as a clarifier, keeping your water clean by removing floating germs and algae. Even so, while the outcome is speculative, it would help to reduce parasite “pressure” in conditions like ich.
Advantages of UV Sterilization
- UV sterilization equipment is more effective in disinfection than traditional cleaning techniques.
- UV sterilization is free of chemicals. Furthermore, no chemical traces are left on the target. As a result, it is risk-free to use. It also causes no harm to anyone.
- UV sterilization is a long-term solution.
- Because UV light disinfection is a dry method, it effectively inhibits fungus growth.
- UV-light sterilizers are inexpensive. Furthermore, they outlive other species.
Drawbacks to UV Sterilization
The followings are the shortcomings or disadvantages of UV sterilization:
1. UV sterilizers work properly when exposed to direct light. When light is obstructed by objects, it loses its effectiveness. As a result, it must be ensured that nothing is in the direct path of UV radiation. In order to mitigate the problem, the UV sterilizer employs more UV lights to cover a wider area.
2. UV light harms both our eyes and our skin. Long-term eye damage is frequently the result of this. As a result, using UV light equipment to sterilize hands and skin is not recommended.
3. Finally, UV sterilizer cabinets range in price from 7,000 to 8,500 rupees.